Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2-27-07
We're now officially calling Kabul "KaBOOM"! Okay, not funny, I know but cut me some slack. Actually, the explosion you heard about on the news was at Bagram AFB which is about 1.5 hours north of Kabul. All's quiet in Big K today, another day for the markets to be open and people milling about.

In fact, for dinner, a few of us actually walked to dinner. It was only a block and a half through the mud and we still had the Blue H guys with us, but it was nice to get out and go for a stroll.

I now officially have a webcam, but my Yahoo messenger is not recognizing it. The computer finds it, but Yahoo doesn't, so I'm tinkering with that. I can also be reached by phone through Yahoo messenger, now. My ID is "gak2biker", so feel free to call me if you have Yahoo messenger too! It only costs me one cent / minute to call out, and nothing to receive, I think. Skype costs two cents / minute so look at the money I'm saving!! =)

Anyway, I'm off to bed. No new pictures to report. Today was all work. Catch ya tomorrow!

No comments: